Thursday, December 30, 2010

Heads Up!



Hello everyone! it your favorite Hatsune Miku loving Dinosaur expert! all the fans.... (so far i only see 2 of you) have been wondering Where i am... well, i found out about nicks secret, met Miku at a LIVE concert on my Birthday, AND got a new tattoo! unfortunately, due to real life pressers and my general laziness, i have yet to make a new BEA yet. however i AM making one! and I'm hear with a sneak preview of my last episode of season 1 and beginning of season 2! lets se-RING RING- oh! hold on...


[Click for larger Picture]

well that was Funtastic! i think... so anyway.. the last episode of season 1 will be a continuation from Creatures of the cosmos, and well explore more into the Galaxy. and foe the first episode of the second season it will take place at my Birthday! and will begin a new thing i want for my toon.... a STORY ARK! also I'm planing on reorganising my site to! it will have a new dinopedia, comics and other goodies! i just want to tell you this so you don't think I'm giving up. also, i hope somebody finds this site awesome and puts this on TV tropes.org! i can just imagine what it mite be like!

one last thing. congratulations Traumador the Tyrannosaur for the new site update you are working on. i mean really! Motion and Audio! Just Like ME! Hilarity will ensue!

See u later!


PS sorry Monty Mononykus for the unfortunate loss of your pet Coelurosauravus. may he rest in peace. on the plus side, you don't have to get lizard food!

No comments:

Post a Comment